Dalwal is a village and union council, an administrative subdivision, of Chakwal District in the Punjab Province of Pakistan, it is part of Choa Saidan Shah Tehsil and is located at 32°42’0N 72°52’60E Its very old village which is linked with Raja Daulta Khan. The majority of the population are Janjua Rajputs, with a minority of Minhas, Awan and Bhatti. The Mission High School was established in 1900 by Christian. It was the only one in Chakwal District before the partition of India, started by Franciscan priests. After Pakistan independce, it was nationalized, yet in 2000 it was denationalized and given back to the Catholics.