Buchal Kalan, Chakwal

Buchal Kalan is a village Chakwal District, it is the part of Tehsil Kallar Kahar. Buchal Kalan is the land of surveyors where 90% of young men became land surveyors in six months and remaining 10% will be in next 3 month. Buchal Kalan village has all the facilities a city can have.