There are many different community organizations are working in the District Chakwal, some of them are listed below:
- National Rural Support Program (NRSP) is working in different sectors since 1996 in District Chakwal.
- National Commission for Human Development (NCHD) is semi Government organization working in District Chakwal in sectors of education and volunteerism.
- Potohar Organization for Development Advocacy (PODA) provides rural communities/farmers access to rights-based education, facilitates linkages with government and provides training in sustainable agriculture, livelihoods and advocacy skills.
- PLAN International
- Almadina Welfare Trust (a well known welfare organization in Chalwal)
- IRADAH – The known NGO in Pakistan, Mr. Izhar Hussian also belongs to Chakwal. He convinced and involved a group of dedicated persons to establish a voluntary organization for the rehabilitation of the disabled and named it, ‘Initiative for Raising Awareness Development’ and ‘Assimilation of the Handicapped’ abbreviated as IRADAH. He was elected founding president of IRADAH.